Specialists in Expansion-stage
IGC specializes in Expansion-stage healthcare and IT companies, so we appreciate the distinct risks and challenges faced by companies during this critical stage of development. Our 17-year history working with more than 250 companies worldwide, and our unique set of resources help us to navigate questions such as:
- How do you find senior executives that complement your existing team and have the expertise to scale the company to the next level?
- When is the right time to invest in new products or programs?
- How do you balance expansion and profitability in an uncertain market environment?
- What is the right sales model and how do you move from a handful of stars to a repeatable sales process?
- What are the key issues with geographic expansion, strategic acquisitions, or business development partnerships?
- How do you prepare for an exit, even when it might be years away?
These are some of the questions that we hear every day from executives that have successfully navigated early-stage challenges and are now focused on scaling operations. To help tackle these topics and others, IGC has assembled a global ecosystem comprised of its own experienced investment team, a dedicated advisory board, and a successful and supportive network of portfolio company managers. The IGC Events Series includes CEO Forums and topical event workshops to stimulate discussion and encourage interaction.
Case Studiesview all
Aptalis Pharma is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company providing innovative therapies for unmet medical needs, including gastrointestinal disorders and cystic fibrosis.Read The Case Study
BlueArc is a provider of scalable, high performance, network storage systems for the enterprise and data intensive markets, such as electronic discovery, entertainment, internet services and life sciences.Read The Case Study
IGC is supportive of their portfolio companies and helpful to me as a CEO. They are independent thinkers and often bring new perspective to our growth challenges.”
CEO, Chelsio Communications